Did you know that the insurance broker sometimes request a copy of
the Home Inspection Report?
Our reports are designed so that Realtors, Lawyers, Clients, Insurance Companies, Mortgage
Companies and Contractors alike can all gain the valuable knowledge they need to close your deal
.Here are the Top Six Points insurance companies look at:
- Year Built
- Type of Construction (frame, brick, fire resistive and log).
- Condition of Home (roof, gutters, paint, windows)
- Utility Updates (electrical, heat source & plumbing)
- Potential Liabilities (handrails, steps, walks, tree branches)
- Presence of Underground Oil Tanks
Roots Home Inspection reports include Summary & Detail pages that offer ease of use* Note: Insurance requirements vary slightly by company.