“Mold” — What, Where and How?
Mold is organic and is everywhere. Under the right set of conditions, it can actually start to grow inside your house.
Areas where Mold typically grows:
- Attics (Leaks, excessive heat, poor ventilation).
- Kitchens & Bathrooms (Leaks, excessive moisture & lack of ventilation).
- Basements (Water penetration & poor ventilation)
With the increased humidity in the summer months, more and more mold issues are being found. If you or your seller suspect mold in the home, we suggest:
- Obtaining more information from http://www.rootshomeinspection.com/mold/
- We highly recommend the go to moldtips.com link
- Take action immediately.
Mold evaluations are not well regulated. To clean areas larger than 10 square feet, consult an industrial hygienist.