- Corroded sink traps
- Leaking sink/shower faucets
- Slow moving drains
- Re-caulked perimeter of the fixtures
- Toilet bowl loose at the floor
- Water heater near end of life
- Corroded or pitted galvanized/brass pipe
Vacant listing tips:
1) Disconnect hoses to outside faucets – the faucet can freeze & crack.
2) Shut main water off at the water meter, especially in the winter when
the heat can go out and pipes can freeze and burst.
A pre-inspection of your listing will flag these plumbing issues and others.
Call Roots Home Inspection for a pre-inspection of your listing and
prevent delays in the sales process.
These items can be easily corrected.