What Is a Sewer Scope Inspection?
- A Sewer Scope examines the underground pipes for any flaws, imperfections, or serious problems.
- It is Performed by a trained, professional – We do not perform this service
- The “Specialist” runs a flexible camera through the home’s drainpipe.
- Images are feed via video to a monitor.
- A Sewer Scope is not included in a standard home inspection,
Estimated Cost $300
- The cost of a sewer scope may increase if obstacles or variables exist
- Repairing and replacing an entire sewer line or a line with major structural faults could easily run you thousands of dollars.
What is Looked For For
- Serious clogs or blockages in the sewer line
- Cracks, damage or imperfections in the line
- The type of material used for the line (clay, concrete, plastic, metal, etc.)
- Roots growing through the line
- Separation or failure of the line
- Potential damage or issues with the septic tank (if present)