A Pre Sale Home Inspection may uncover issues that a seller did not know where present
- Avoid delays in your sales process
- Don’t loss a potential buyer
Eventually a Buyer is going to have the home they intend to purchase inspected.
The Seller may as well know what they are going to find ahead of time. A presale inspection can:
- Help a seller price the home realistically.
- Allow Seller to consider making repairs ahead of time so that defects
won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- It may encourage the Buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- It may help make the sale by relieving a Buyer’s concerns and suspicions.